Chemical Resistant Material Only Warranties
For 1 to 5 Years
All Projects Requiring Chemical Resistant Waterproofing Must Be Pre-Registered PRIOR To Project Start.
Click here to Pre-Register
Polyguard Products offers a standard 5-year Chemical Resistant Material Warranty. Please follow the terms and conditions below:
- Polyguard will review and approve the project conditions before committing to providing the warranty by submittal to Technical Services Department of the following required documents:
- Prior to the start of the project, submit a completed "Chemical Resistant Warranty Pre-Registration Application"
- Copy of the project specification.
(You will receive a Registration number from Polyguard upon approval)
- Submit pictures – showing during and after installation completion (may be included on Observation Report). Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Observation Report of approved installation & all non-conformances with corrections made. Submit to email@example.com
- Submit a completed Chemical Resistant Material Warranty Application with a copy of the project specification and a copy of your approved Chemical Resistant Warranty Pre-Registration. Click here to apply for our Chemical Resistant Material Only Warranty Application
- The applicator shall have at least three (5) years of experience in applying the types of specified materials; and specifically accepted in writing by Polyguard Technical Services Department. All projects may require Polyguard’s applicator training.
- Polyguard products and accessories shall be installed as part of the system and according to manufacturer specifications, recommendations and details. System products not supplied by Polyguard require written approval by Technical Services Department prior to installation.
- Verification that the distributor has been paid by the contractor for installed products. (As a courtesy to our distributors, Polyguard will contact the distributor).
- Click here to Pre-Register